Friday, February 15, 2013

Friends Keep Me Going ツ



Today I'm just really super thankful for friends. Without my best friends, I would seriously go crazy and I wouldn't know what to do with my life. Having a best friend means you have someone to laugh with, cry with, scheme with, talk with, hang out with, stalk Patrick Dempsey with, get high off of coffee with, have 5-minute fights with, go on random amazing excursions, have adventures with, make memories with, and even to takle other friends with.
Thank you God so much for my friends! Though I don't have that many people that I can call my "best friends," I have enough. And I'm thankful beyond belief.
"A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24

No comments:

Post a Comment